Jan 07, 2020 – v1.0.3
- Added: ‘Delete’ action link added under completed ‘Batch Processes’.
- Added: ‘End Automation’ option added to ‘Order Created’ event. If checked, Already scheduled tasks of this automation are available. Then they get deleted when a new order gets placed.
- Improved: Implemented proper escaping and sanitizing in Template’s HTML content.
- Improved: Removed default Coupon Code which doesn’t exist from Automation Recipe and Improved Recipe content.
- Improved: Expired coupons get deleted, only if their usage is none.
- Improved: ‘Is a Guest’, ‘First Order’ Rules UI texts improved.
- Improved: ‘Cart Contains Coupon’ Rule renamed to ‘Cart Contains Any Coupon’.
- Fixed: No tasks are getting created even after it marked as “In Progress”, fixed.
- Fixed: No tasks are scheduled for automations containing ‘Cart Abandoned’ event, in the presence of a network firewall, fixed.
- Fixed: Showing correct Event data in Task Log table on ‘Task History’ page.
- Fixed: Showing products of correct ‘Product Types’ when selecting a product in any product related Rule (eg, Showing subscription products during Subscription-based Rule.
- Fixed: Added descriptions for Send Email and Create Coupon actions. UI text improved.
- Fixed: Fixed image alignment in Email CSS styles of ‘Send Email’ action’s email body.
- Fixed: In ‘Send Email’ action, if ‘Promotional Email’ not checked, then ‘Unsubscribe Link’ merge tag show blank space, fixed.
- Fixed: Set email’s correct Content-Type, in case third party email hosting provider is changing Content-Type.
Dec 6, 2019 – v1.0.2
- Fixed: Removing Abandoned cart tracked data and scheduled tasks after order placed.
Dec 5, 2019 – v1.0.1
- Added: New email settings added (From name, From email, Reply-to email). Can be viewed under Settings > Advanced > Email.
- Added: Email styling added for emails sent by Autonami. Optimized typography for best view.
- Improved: Multiple UX improvements. Action & Event descriptions etc.
- Fixed: Product rows style for cart abandonment event, fetching actual product total rather item total, fixed.
- Fixed: Cart abandonment URL in case of WPML, getting correct checkout ID.
- Fixed: Cart recovery abandonment running on all completed orders rather order which are traced as abandoned orders, fixed.
Nov 28, 2019 – v1.0.0
- Public Release